SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
Without the valuable support of our sponsors it would be impossible to hold this Conference. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor at the 2023 Mosquito Control Association of Australia Conference please contact Amy McIntosh via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 02 6650 9800. Click below to download the Sponsorship Document.
Queensland Health is committed to promoting and protecting the health of all Queenslanders where they live, learn, work and play. As part of this commitment Queensland Health coordinates and supports initiatives to reduce the public health risk posed by mosquito-borne pathogens.
Queensland Health supports the prevention and control of mosquito-borne disease transmission in Queensland by:
- Facilitating timely detection, notification and public health management of mosquito-borne infections in humans.
- Providing expert guidance on mosquito vectors, including contemporary surveillance and control methods.
- Facilitating early detection of circulating mosquito viruses through support for statewide arbovirus surveillance programs.
Working with partners to support training for local government and Queensland Health officers in mosquito surveillance, prevention and control activities.
- Adoption of and engagement in research and the collection of intelligence required to inform mosquito-borne disease prevention strategies, including mosquito management strategies.
- Public awareness and community engagement focusing on the prevention of mosquito bites and source reduction.
- Providing scientific services including taxonomic reference capability to identify mosquitoes and the provision of molecular diagnostics for virus and invasive mosquito samples.
- Queensland Health works closely with a variety of stakeholders including local government, the Commonwealth Government, research institutions and industry to develop and deliver mosquito surveillance and control strategies and respond to outbreaks of mosquito-borne diseases. In addition, Queensland Health works closely with the Commonwealth and local government to protect Queenslanders from the potential health impacts as a result of incursions of exotic mosquitoes and exotic mosquito-borne pathogens.
With a proud history dating back to 1908, Agserv is Australia’s premier distributor of chemicals and equipment to Professional Pest Managers. A family owned Australian business, Agserv is dedicated to providing our customers with quality products, superior service and sound advice.
Our industry experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help and can advise on all aspects of pest management including, full vehicle set up, treatment methods, product selection and more. Our national network of service centres carries an extensive range of everything pest control and provide speedy service and delivery to all corners of the country.
Agserv distributes a comprehensive range of vector related products including s-methoprene and Bti formulations, residual and knockdown adulticide preparations and application equipment ranging from handheld sprayers, misters and foggers through to truck mount ULV systems.
We’re excited to be attending the 15th MCAA Conference and look forward to meeting you there.
Pacific Biologics has been specialising in mosquito control products for nearly 25 years. We have an exclusive range of surveillance, application, larvicide and adulticide products and the expertise, experience, and knowledge to assist with all facets of mosquito control.
Our range includes exclusive brands such as Biogents, Leco, ProMist, Guarany, Prolink (S)-methoprene, NOMOZ, Teknar Bti, Vectolex Bs, Pyrocide and Twilight adulticides. So, no matter what your situation, we will have a product to assist with your control efforts.
Service is what we do, mosquito control is what we sell and support.